[Development] HEADS UP: Qt 5.4.1 release coming

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Thu Jan 8 13:55:54 CET 2015

Hi!

And Happy New Year to you all!

'5.4.1' branch is now available, please start using it for the changes targeted to Qt5.4.1 release. As written below we will merge '5.4' branch to '5.4.1' Friday 16th January so there should be enough time to finalize ongoing changes in '5.4'. All new changes for Qt5.4.1 should be done in '5.4.1' branch from now on.

Br,
Jani