[Development] GIMP QML exporter script (project not on Gerrit)

William Hallatt goblincoding at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:57:48 CET 2015

Hi Tuukka,

No, it wasn't that at all, the documentation is what saved me.

My problem stemmed from having committed a whole bunch of changes and then
having to "retro-fit" Change-Id's etc (which meant a git learning curve for
me) since I didn't initially consider making any changes (i.e. my git
environment wasn't set up as per the "Setting up Gerrit" instructions).
Had I not ended up in a situation where I had to work "back to front", it
would have gone a lot more smoothly.

The only recommendation I have at the moment is perhaps to improve on the
qtrepotools documentation (if it exists, I haven't been able to find it)
and perhaps a pre-commit hook (I do not know if such a thing is possible)
that could do some sanitizing up front?

Thanks again for a spectacular framework!

Kind regards,
William.