[Development] Adding new third party component three.js to Qt?

Keränen Pasi pasi.keranen at theqtcompany.com
Sat Jan 10 08:33:37 CET 2015

​Hi Mark,

thank you for bringing this to my attention!

I hadn't noticed that the Qt 5.4 install doesn't have the documentation for QtCanvas3D under Docs, while it does have documentation for QtWebView tech preview. We're planning to do a Tech Preview 2 with Qt 5.4.1 as I've fixed quite a few bugs that will be visible to most users of Canvas3D since Tech Preview 1. I'll investigate why the docs are not building and try to sort it out for 5.4.1 release.

Meanwhile you should be able to build the documentation yourself from the QtCanvas3D sources with "make docs". As I said, best option at this point is to get the latest from https://codereview.qt-project.org/qt/qtcanvas3d as there are quite a few bug fixes done since TP1.

Regards,

Pasi