[Development] Adding new third party component three.js to Qt?

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 04:59:19 CET 2015

I think it's also good to notice that (once again, we in Debian) if a lib is
shipped under 3rdparty but the build process auto detects a system one and
uses it instead is definitely a nice solution for us. Yes, we maintainers need
to check the code of the 3rdparty stuff and their licenses, but as long as we
don't build it there is nothing wrong to have the code there.

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/