[Development] QtContacts - New class QContactCollection

Renato Araujo renatox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:23:06 CET 2015

For what I understand every detail already have such functionality
[QContact.detailUri] with this field you can specify from which contact
this detail belongs, based on QContact.Guid;

Is correct to say that a contact which the type is "TypeGroup" is a meta
contact with information from different contacts (A merged contact)?

Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho