[Development] CI configuration changes

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Jan 20 17:20:58 CET 2015

On Tuesday 20 January 2015 11:38:24 Sarajärvi Tony wrote:
> - OSX 10.7 will be dropped in 'dev' branch.

What's your timeline for this? If you're looking at this for before the Qt 5.5
feature freeze, OS X 10.7 will break and will be effectively unsupported for
5.5 because I won't bother fixing forkfd for it.

Given that you said that 10.7 will be on nightly builds for 5.4.x and not for
5.5.x, I'm assuming you meant for this to happen before the feature freeze.