[Development] CI for QNX 6.5.0

Rafael Roquetto rafael.roquetto at kdab.com
Mon Jan 26 20:56:35 CET 2015

Hello,

What would be the possibility of getting the CI system to build for QNX 6.5.0,
apart from 6.6.0 which it already does?

Currently, I have been manually searching for merge requests that cause
regressions but from time to time something always manages to slip thru, last
case being https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/103616/.

I understand QNX 6.5.0 compiler is somewhat old, but I personally believe it
is important to continue supporting it, since there are still a lot of 6.5.0
deployments around, specially on environments where migration to a newer
version is anything but trivial, since we are talking about high scale systems
here.

Having the CI test for QNX 650 too would be really handy.

Any comments?

Regards,
Rafael
--