[Development] Certificate expires soon, new one ordered

Richard Moore rich at kde.org
Mon Jan 26 22:34:22 CET 2015

Sigh. It looks like some of the tests are using qt-project.org even though
they aren't supposed to:

void
tst_QSslSocket_onDemandCertificates_member::onDemandRootCertLoadingMemberMethods()
{
    QString host("qt-project.org");

    // not using any root certs -> should not work
    QSslSocketPtr socket2 = newSocket();
    this->socket = socket2.data();
    socket2->setCaCertificates(QList<QSslCertificate>());
    socket2->connectToHostEncrypted(host, 443);
    QVERIFY(!socket2->waitForEncrypted());

Grr.

Rich.