[Development] Qt LTS & C++11 plans (CopperSpice)

Julien Blanc julien.blanc at nmc-company.com
Wed Jul 1 09:16:06 CEST 2015

Le mardi 30 juin 2015 à 22:37 +0200, Bernhard a écrit :

> > For example, with moc removed we support template classes that inherit
> > from QObject.
>
> Wow. I would (almost) kill for having that feature in Qt!

You can work around it quite easily. What doesn’t work is adding new
signals / slots inside a template class. So just add a base class
declaring these signals/slots, and make your template class inherits
from it.

Unless you wan’t to use the template class as signal/slots arguments,
this works fine.

Regards,

Julien