[Development] [Qt Installer] QtCreator as optional option

Dmitry Volosnykh dmitry.volosnykh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:54:32 CEST 2015

Denis,
once you  have installed SDK for the first time, you should be able to run
MaintenanceTool (it should reside at the root of Qt installation path)
which provides three choices:
* Add or remove components
* Update components
* Remove all components
All of the three have quite self-explanatory names.

With the help of this tool you should be able to install additional
versions of Qt, and update QtCreator when necessary (which is listed in a
separate category, just as you have requested).

Hope this helps.