[Development] QVersionNumber: someone to polish and finish the API

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Jul 7 01:13:14 CEST 2015

There are about a dozen changes pending between refactorings that I've done
and those of Marc on top of mine.

The class needs those cleanups before it becomes public API.

If there's no interest in reviving the API in the until feature freeze for 5.6
(even if you actually miss the deadline), I'll just delete it from 5.7.