[Development] QVersionNumber: someone to polish and finish the API

Marc Mutz marc.mutz at kdab.com
Wed Jul 8 15:36:40 CEST 2015

On Wednesday 08 July 2015 14:07:20 Keith Gardner wrote:
> > Please take the patches starting at
> > https://codereview.qt-project.org/95531.
> > Follow the chain of dependency.
>
> Would you like someone to pick up those changes and finish them for you? I
> am just asking since you started many of them but I know you have a lot on
> your plate.
>
> The only change that I would not feel comfortable modifying is
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/95533/. That change is outside my
> skill set.

It's already done and approved. You just need to move qversionnumber_p.h back
to qversionnumber.h in a separate commit and check that the patch series still
applies. IIRC, only the unexporting was applied out-of-order, so you can
revert that one temporarily, to make the other changes apply.

And don't fear. QVN is better unit-tested than most Qt classes... :)

Tel: +49-30-521325470
KDAB - The Qt Experts