[Development] CI misconfigured for qtxmlpatterns/dev

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jul 21 08:47:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

This is true. xmlpatterns is still on the Jenkins based CI. It's one of the few modules we haven't moved over yet,
due to the way it "tests" (well, the truth is that it doesn't actually run any blocking tests, for years :)

I see two options:

(1) Land that change to qtqa/testconfig.

(2) Wait until we've moved over xmlpatterns. (This issue clearly bumps priority :)

Simon