[Development] Qt 4.8.6 win32-msvc2008 compilation. error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__q_atomic_increment

Soraya Santana de la Fe soraya.santanaf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:10:00 CEST 2015

Thanks for your answers!

All those Link errors I reported are found when using a Q_OBJECT macro in
my classes. No idea what is happening, even installing using a qt installer
I am getting the same errors so it is not comming from my qt compilation.

Should I check/set any environment variable. I have also tested setting
QMAKESPEC to win32-msvc2008 explicitly but nothing works.

Thankyou all!

> On Friday 29 May 2015 10:55:40 Soraya Santana de la Fe wrote:
> > xx.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> > __imp__q_atomic_increment referenced in function ...
> > yy.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__q_atomic_increment
> > xx.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> > __imp__q_atomic_decrement referenced in function "public: __thiscall ...
> > yy.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__q_atomic_decrement
> >
> > It seems that something is not being exported or not compiled for my
> > windows platform. Any ideas would be really appreciated.
>
> Find out why this function was called in the first place. Nothing should
> try to
> call it at all on Windows, much less with MSVC.
> --

Soraya Santana de la Fe