[Development] 5.5 third-party update

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Wed Jun 3 15:33:33 CEST 2015

I asked for the update after the list was updated in
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xOAI87zKy6w7VSvSzQrIA_zeZBLuTgoSmNU-vAXrIhY&authuser=0

AFAIK, this is the last status, and the only significant older library is
libjpeg but no one gave green light to do it.
And i not verified the status of ones already in review recently.

So, based on the list, do you think is possible to update the missing ones
it for 5.5.1 ( as 5.5.0 is unrealistic ) ?