[Development] Qt 5.5.0 header diff

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jun 8 15:36:21 CEST 2015

On Thursday 04 June 2015 15:29:10 Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> It's time for the header diffs, please help review the changes (Qt 5.4.2 to
> 5.5.0) to make sure nothing that was added to the public headers slipped
> through when it shouldn't be there.

We seem to be doing API reviews and finding mistakes in the code. Please note
that the header diff does not include new files, so we're not doing API reviews
on any new classes.

API reviews should have been done twice already, before RC stage. It needs to
be done once before the API is merged and once again between the alpha and
beta releases.

Are we skimping on our processes?