[Development] Some Qt3D feedback

Turunen Tuukka tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jun 10 07:05:39 CEST 2015

Hi,

If some of the fixes are critical to have in Qt 5.5.0, they should be targeted to that branch. Please discuss with Jani Heikkinen, and add to release meta task. All non-critical fixes to 5.5, of course.

Doc fixes should be safe to go into 5.5.0 branch - and in many ways these are critical, otherwise users can not get a proper overview of the functionality.

Yours,

--
Tuukka