[Development] Avoid overloading of 'error'

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:59:32 CEST 2015

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 8:14 AM, Hausmann Simon
<Simon.Hausmann at theqtcompany.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think renaming the getter to lastError is nice! I however do like error as signal name and it looks good in qml as onError:...

I disagree that it looks good in QML as onError, almost all other
signal handlers are past tense so it is visibly odd. But it's nice to
be so short, so maybe a direct past-tense-ify of "onErrored"? If you
don't like using error as a verb, we can use a similar (yet shorter)
verb: "onErred". Not that I really mind the exact name of the new
signal.

--
Alan Alpert