[Development] Specifying module dependencies

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jun 10 20:47:49 CEST 2015

Hi,

Why do we need to pin anything beyond the regular git submodules handling of qt5.git (where the information is in the tree object)?

In think we should have a configuration file in each module listing required and optional dependencies. Qt.pro can interpret that file and so can the CI system. To the CI system the optional dependencies are also required ones.

Simon