[Development] Specifying module dependencies

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at theqtcompany.com
Wed Jun 10 21:33:37 CEST 2015

Hi,

Yeah, we used that when we tried to pin reverse dependencies, something we're not doing anymore.

Any particular reason against json, btw? Qmake can read it out of the box, as opposed to .ini. So the only other option I can think of is a very very limited qmake subset (variable.subvar = value per line and # comment).

Simon