[Development] QtCS: Notes from Modern C++ session

Bubke Marco Marco.Bubke at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jun 16 11:53:10 CEST 2015

As I am looking at the advantages versus the the disadvantages in using the standard library I opting for using it. For example  converting the qt container to standard container and the other way around without a cost would quite good for interoperabilty. I hope not that Qt likes to be stay on their own island as the rest is moving on.