[Development] QtCS: Long Term Release discussion

Björn Breitmeyer bjoern.breitmeyer at kdab.com
Fri Jun 19 17:51:41 CEST 2015

Hi Gunnar,

sadly i have to agree. I finally had the time to setup a Visual Studio 2013
with the recent Platform Builder and sadly the generated SDK's still have
the Compiler Version 17.xx and says Visual Studio 2012. So the link indeed
gets us to wrong assumptions. It is a bit sad since there is a working arm
compiler as you said.

But we can't force our users to try unsupported crude workarounds. So i hope
we can find a consenus on having Visual Studio 2012 as a baseline. As
otherwise we would drop Embedded Compact 2013 support directly after
introducing it.

Best regards
Björn Breitmeyer

--
Björn Breitmeyer | bjoern.breitmeyer at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
Germany: +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ): +46-563-540090