[Development] Specifying module dependencies

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at theqtcompany.com
Mon Jun 22 17:04:06 CEST 2015

On Monday, June 22, 2015 11:27:33 AM Al-Khanji Louai wrote:
> > To the CI system the optional dependencies are
> > also required ones.
>
> So we're not going to test the optionality of said dependencies?

That is currently correct. We assume that we have all Qt modules that are
dependencies. That's also the way we package. Making smaller builds is
possible but not supported. The problem with testing every possible
combination of everything is that it quickly becomes exponential in the number
of combinations we'd have to test.

Frederik