[Development] Qt3D Texture Mapping from loaded obj not working correctly (using a DiffuseMapMaterial & Mesh)

Christian Feldbacher christianfeldbacher at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 23 12:18:03 CEST 2015

Hi,
we're currently working on a 3D showcase game of the new Qt3D module.

When loading a Mesh (.obj format) and applying a texture with
DiffuseMapMaterial, the texture is not applied correctly though. I've
tried several different objects and none of them work.

Any pointers what could cause this or how to fix it?

I've also created a bug report with the models, textures and a testing
project here: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-46815

Cheers,
Chris from V-Play