[Development] Qt LTS & C++11 plans

Bubke Marco Marco.Bubke at theqtcompany.com
Thu Jun 25 15:55:00 CEST 2015

Wrapping Qt container around standard container is quite a good idea to interact with other code. So Qt Container would be standard container + COW. One of the complains I hear very often is that Qt is an island and sadly in many cases I must agree. I think we should discuss the integration of the new library features too.

Cheers, Marco