[Development] QStorageInfo

Aurel Branzeanu branzeanu.aurel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 01:18:10 CEST 2015

Hello, Иван and all the team!

First of all, excuse me for entering such an old discussion!

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Иван Комиссаров <abbapoh at gmail.com> wrote:

> However, i thinkg we can try to dopen a udisks library. But why not simply
> try to link to it on Linux? Are there any linux versions that doesn't have
> udisks now?

Second, may I suggest to link QStorageInfo to libblkid on Linux?
https://github.com/karelzak/util-linux/tree/master/libblkid

It is dealing with filesystems much better than mntent, probing the block
devices directly (sure it also have a cache of its own).

Besides, this is exactly what KDE Solid is using inside. And it still could
be found in QtMobility's old
https://github.com/enthought/qt-mobility/blob/master/src/systeminfo/linux/qsysteminfo_linux_common.cpp

--
Sincerely yours,