[Development] C++11 for Examples

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 3 18:57:55 CET 2015

On 2015-03-03 05:17, Koehne Kai wrote:
> What's missing from the list IMO is using QObject::connect with PointerToMemberFunction instead of SIGNAL(), SLOT().

I thought that was just new in Qt5, and that it does *not* require
C++11. The documentation seems to imply so, anyway:

  "The number of arguments in the signal or slot are limited to 6 if the
compiler does not support C++11 variadic templates."

...which brings up another potentially missing item; variadic templates.
Not sure if any examples would benefit from those or not...

--
Matthew