[Development] Problem loading plugins with gcc 4.9.2

Rutledge Shawn Shawn.Rutledge at theqtcompany.com
Wed Mar 4 11:19:49 CET 2015

On Mar 3, 2015, at 14:55, Sergio Martins <sergio.martins at kdab.com<mailto:sergio.martins at kdab.com>> wrote:

Hi,

So that you don't waste time pulling your hair out: plugin loading is broken with gcc 4.9.2

There's some clash between global static QFactoryLoader instances.
Reproduced on Archlinux (and on Fedora by jpnurmi).

I run Arch, and the main problem the last couple of weeks has been that I have to export QT_QPA_PLATFORM_PLUGIN_PATH or it will say that it can’t find the platform plugins.  Is that the same problem?

Oh and jpeg loading broke too.