[Development] qt3d examples with qt5.5 crashing (Friedemann Kleint)

Arjun Das arjundas.27586 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 18:25:01 CET 2015

 >When i try to run any of the compiled qt3d application's release
version.The application crashes, and this are the error details
collected by windows:

>>I don''t see any crashes with MSVC2013 64bit/5.5. Can you please provide
>>a stack trace and the output of the qtdiag tool?

Hi,

I am sorry but i am not sure how to use the qt diag tool. could you please
refer me t the documentation.

Just some more hints, i am able to run examples in the qtbase folder like
the analog clock,etc that's how i confirmed my build is good.

Thanks

Regards
Arjun