[Development] Git clone hangs on Linux using SSH

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 22:08:25 CET 2015

Now I can not push my changes even via HTTPS (on OSX):

"
bash-3.2$ git push
https://<user>@codereview.qt-project.org/qt/qtserialport HEAD:refs/for/5.5
Password for 'https://<user>@codereview.qt-project.org:443':
Counting objects: 39, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Writing objects: 100% (5/5), 924 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 5 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0)
error: RPC failed; result=56, HTTP code = 0
Everything up-to-date
bash-3.2$ git push
https://<user>@codereview.qt-project.org:443/qt/qtserialport
HEAD:refs/for/5.5
Password for 'https://<user>@codereview.qt-project.org:443':
Counting objects: 39, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (5/5), done.
Writing objects: 100% (5/5), 924 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 5 (delta 3), reused 0 (delta 0)
error: RPC failed; result=56, HTTP code = 0
Everything up-to-date
bash-3.2$
"

So, nor SSH, nor HTTS does not work for me. What happens? :(

BR,
Denis