[Development] qmake ignores CMAKE_CC and CMAKE_CXX while building Qt 5.3.2???

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 19:01:55 CET 2015

Hi,

How come that the bootstrap qmake ignores the mkspec's CMAKE_CC and CMAKE_CXX? I see `/usr/bin/clang++` and `/Developer/usr/bin/clang` (for C and ObjC++) when configure runs the config.test tests, and this causes problems because I need to use the clang compiler specified in my mkspec.

NB: build/qtbase/mkspecs/qmodule.pri does contain the correct compiler paths!
NB2: the bootstrap qmake in fact ignore the mkspec completely: introducing a syntax error in it doesn't raise an error.

I'm OK with patching the qmake code, but will need to know where ...

Thanks,
R.