[Development] bug: qmake ignores CMAKE_CC and CMAKE_CXX while building Qt 5.3.2???

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at theqtcompany.com
Mon Mar 23 06:46:47 CET 2015

Hi,

I think we are talking about the compiler that is used to build qmake here, not the tools. I agree that -platform should be used for the tools, but for qmake itself IMO any compiler should suffice and not require parsing of the platform qmake spec (yes, we have some awk hacks in configure to parse the mkspec without qmake, but those are hacks :)

Simon