[Development] Switching remote url for qt5 git clone

Adam Light aclight at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 23:57:23 CET 2015

I have a git clone of the qt5 repository from git://gitorious.org/qt/qt5.git
.

When I try to fetch changes, I'm getting the following:

and the repository exists.

I'd like to move my checkout to git://code.io.qt.

I can use git remote set-url for the base and then for each submodule, but
it seems like there must be a better (that is, automatic) way to do this.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Adam