[Development] Fw: Change in qt/qt5[dev]: Updated submodules.

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Nov 25 20:32:50 CET 2015

On Wednesday 25 November 2015 18:27:11 Aleix Pol wrote:
> > Anyway, if this is a compiler bug, the conditions for triggering it may
> > not be evident.
>
> Does the fact that it's a compiler bug change the fact that it should
> be changed on the Qt side of things?
>
> If we have this compiler on the CI, Qt users will have it as well.

No, it does not change the fact that we need to either work around or remove
the change that triggered it. Qt needs to compile with MSVC 2015.

One way to do that is to disable noexcept for MSVC2015. Another is to remove
the use of <type_traits>.

If the change is to remove noexcept, I'd like to know if Update 1 fixes the
issue. If it doesn't, it would be a good idea to dissect a testcase and submit
to Microsoft. It would be the fourth one for Update 1 that we found just by
compiling Qt with all the C++11 features enabled...