[Development] New module for OPC UA

Frank Meerkötter frank.meerkoetter at basyskom.com
Thu Oct 1 18:09:35 CEST 2015

Hello,

a short status update on QtOpcUa.

Our initial source drop is now available from here:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/126414/

The review is ongoing and I would like to invite you to participate in
that process (Please note the TODO.txt in the root folder).

The repository currently contains a plugin for the
FreeOPCUA stack (Linux only build ATM, Windows will follow).

An additional plugin for the Softing[1] stack will land after the dust
has settled a bit.

Thanks to Alexander Blasche and Andre Pönitz for the support!

Feel free to contact me via mail/gerrit or IRC. I will also
be at the QtWS next week in Berlin.

Kind Regards,
Frank

[1]
http://industrial.softing.com/en/products/software/opc-development-toolkits.html

--
Frank Meerkötter
Development Lead

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel   : +49 6151 870 589 161  | Fax: +49 6151 - 870 589 162
frank.meerkoetter at basyskom.com | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschäftsführung: Eva Brucherseifer, Heike Ziegler