[Development] QT_NO_DRAGANDDROP qt 5.6 git build fails

Samuel Gaist samuel.gaist at edeltech.ch
Sun Oct 4 22:40:31 CEST 2015

On 8 sept. 2015, at 14:36, Gunnar Roth <gunnar.roth at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello Samuel and Giuseppe
>
> i am not capable to create a patch in qt gerrrit. i get an http 403 error as written in an previous mail.
> So maybe one of you could do me the favour and create patches in gerrit for me?
> I made some patch diff files gainst qt 5.6 for this issue and attached them to this mail.
>
> Regards,
> Gunnar Roth

Hi,

https://codereview.qt-project.org/127023
https://codereview.qt-project.org/127024
https://codereview.qt-project.org/127025
https://codereview.qt-project.org/127026

Note that they are only for to the drag and drop part currently as some of your modifications are related to other matters.

Regards
Samuel