[Development] Where is QtQuick TreeView in QT 5.5.0?

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Sat Oct 10 13:22:10 CEST 2015

El Saturday 10 October 2015, anton escribió:
> Hi,
>
> only a small question.

Hello. Please note that this mailing list is for development of Qt itself, not
for asking questions about Qt. Use the "interest" mailing list next time,
please.

> I wanted to give QT 5.5.0 a try,
> and started a new QTQuick Project in QTCreator.
>
> I Open the MainForm.ui.qml in the Designer,
> and would like to play with the TreeView but its not available.

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qml-qtquick-controls-treeview.html

Look closely at the beginning. Did you import the right module?

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2