[Development] [dev] Fwd: RE: Request to Address Critical/Major issues.

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Oct 12 17:04:39 CEST 2015

On Monday 12 October 2015 07:58:41 HOEJOO LEE wrote:
> Bug	IOT-599	IoTivity needs to support "make install"
> equivalent	Unassigned	Thiago Macieira	P1	Open	Unresolved
2015-07-08
> 23:23	2015-09-29 5:20

On this one: there was some work done, but it's not finished. We still need to
get the correct library names for IoTivity and IoTivity services. The
iotivity.pc file should read:

Libs: -L${libdir} -liotivity

That is, there should be *one* library for the C and C++ SDKs, containing
everything everyone needs. The number of libraries for services is still
undetermined, as the services maintainer has not spoken up on the decision.