[Development] Stepping down as Windows Embedded Compact port maintainer

Björn Breitmeyer bjoern.breitmeyer at kdab.com
Fri Oct 23 10:45:47 CEST 2015

Hi everybody,

since I am changing my employer I will step down, from the position as WEC
platform maintainer and I propose that Andreas Holzammer will succeed me in
this position.

He has been working with me on WEC issues for a long time and is also a long
term contributor to Qt.

Björn

--
Björn Breitmeyer | bjoern.breitmeyer at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
Germany: +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ): +46-563-540090