[Development] Qt 5 for INTEGRITY RTOS

Rolland Dudemaine rolland at ghs.com
Tue Oct 27 01:29:45 CET 2015

Hi All,

I have started resurrecting support for building Qt for the INTEGRITY
RTOS using the Green Hills toolchain.
Right now, what works includes:
- Core, Gui, Network, Xml, Sql, Widgets
- Qml without Quick
- QImageFormats
- XmlPatterns
- Svg
- rendering to a classic framebuffer and input from any HID device
- static linking

What does not yet work but is planned:
- QtQuick (requires OpenGL)
- OpenGL ES (for Mesa, Vivante, SGX)

I will soon push some changes to Gerrit, targeting dev branch for now.

Feel free to contact me if you have any interest in this.

Rolland Dudemaine               tel direct:+33 143 143 702
Green Hills Software                   tel:+33 143 143 700
4 rue de la Pierre Levee       mailto:rolland (AT) ghs.com
75011 Paris                            fax:+33 143 143 707
France                                  http://www.ghs.com