[Development] QNX and Dinkumware support for constexpr and nullptr

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Oct 28 02:03:22 CET 2015

On Tuesday 27 October 2015 17:52:38 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> A3) if not (if the constexpr methods in the Standard Library are missing)
> but  the toolchain supports <atomic> with its constexpr methods, I can fix
> the header. Constexpr is not a mandatory feature outside of QAtomicInteger.

BTW, the <atomic> header is documented in the QNX 6.6 site:

http://www.qnx.com/developers/docs/660/index.jsp?topic=/com.qnx.doc.dinkum/topic/cpp11/index.html

So I've gone ahead and implemented the above solution in

https://codereview.qt-project.org/139149

I've self-approved and staged it just so we get a report on whether this works
or whether there are more breakages. We should get the reply in about 3 hours
from now.