[Development] QNX and Dinkumware support for constexpr and nullptr

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Oct 28 04:07:47 CET 2015

On Tuesday 27 October 2015 18:30:29 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Since this is an easy fix, can we count on the DW headers being fixed?
>
> If not, we should detect the mistake in the configure script and print the
> patch people should apply to their toolchains.

https://codereview.qt-project.org/139151

If DW can't be persuaded to fix in a timely fashion or we aren't able to
require people to upgrade their toolchains, I'd appreciate if someone sent me
the patch so we can add to the commit.

I've already added the Intel compiler patch.

Not that it will do you any good... There's an Apple header that contains
invalid C++ code and Apple patched Clang to accept it instead of fixing the
bug. See [1]. I'm holding out hopes that a version of the Intel compiler that
is similarly patched will contain the fix for std::atomic too.

[1] https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ThiagoMacieira/posts/2SmArLfeDZt