[Development] Qt 5.6.0 beta snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Wed Oct 28 14:14:40 CET 2015

Hi all,

We have finally Qt 5.6.0 beta snapshot available:

Mac: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.0-beta/186/

Linux: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.0-beta/250/

Windows: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.0-beta/198/

src: download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.0-beta/latest_src (under mirroring at the moment)

Unfortunately most of windows packages are still missing and there is still quite much problems in the packages. But still it is worth of trying... So please take a tour & report your findings in jira. See also open beta blockers in https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-47958

We are hoping we could get better set of installers during this week. Hoping we can also get new content in soon...

br,

Jani