[Development] Qt 5.6.0 header diff

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu Sep 17 18:13:25 CEST 2015

On Thursday 17 September 2015 12:29:27 Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> we are getting close to the Qt 5.6 beta and it's time for the header diff.

No, it isn't.

Header diff is done close to the RC, when we deep freeze. Since there may still
be quite considerable changes coming in, we'll need to do this header diff
again in a month or two's time.

Please note that, due to lack of time, I will prioritise other tasks and will
not review the headers at this time. I will wait until the second round at RC
time to make the effort.

I will watch people's replies, though, and will react if anyone requests my
attention.