[Development] Qt 5.6.0 header diff: QtGui.diff

Agocs Laszlo laszlo.agocs at theqtcompany.com
Mon Sep 21 14:05:33 CEST 2015

For OpenGL ES 3.2, those will go into the extras at some point in a future release, yes.
And that's pretty much it for now since it is unlikely we get a wide range of new OpenGL versions anytime soon.

This does not affect the version & profile based wrappers, for those who are only interested in targeting certain modern desktop systems. Those continue to have separate classes for each version/profile.

Cheers,
Laszlo