[Development] Unset QGraphicsView handScrolling when drag mode is reset

Olivier Goffart olivier at woboq.com
Thu Sep 24 08:08:12 CEST 2015

On Wednesday 23. September 2015 11:55:52 Kernc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Trying to exploit the built-in Qt functionality regarding drag modes
> (rubber-band, scroll-hand) and associated behavior in QGraphicsView, I
> found a single line in QGraphicsView.setDragMode() that prevented my
> beautiful and intuitive implementation to work and which I believe may
> have been a bug.
>
> Please find attached a patch and more information within.
>
> Thanks.

Hi,
The patch look Ok to me. (Maybe it's possible to ad a test like in
tst_QGraphicsView::dragMode_*  ?)

Anyway, you need to upload your patch on gerrit:
https://wiki.qt.io/Gerrit_Introduction
Don't forget to add reviewers. (You can add me)

--
Olivier

Woboq - Qt services and support - http://woboq.com - http://code.woboq.org