[Development] QTBUG-46552 : QUdpsocket bug always present on 5.5.1 RC on Mac

qt next qtnext at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:04:56 CEST 2015

Hi,

Yes I have just reproduce the issue with your samples on Osx :
Compile BroadcastReceiver and BroadcastSender samples with the following
change to broadcastSender:
Replacer timer->start(1000) by timer->start(100):
1)- If you start first broadcastreceiver then after start sending Udp it
seems to works fine.
2)- Start first Brodcastsender, click start, then launch
broadcastReceiver, you only receive the first value ! And no more
If I go back to 5.4.1 there is no issue