[Development] msvc15 debug/release build crash Qt56 with MT/MTd config option?

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Thu Apr 7 17:14:11 CEST 2016

In general, you cannot mix C++ dll's compiled with different versions of /MT /MD /MTd /MDd. That is, _if_ you want to switch away from the default, you have to do the change in the mkspec and _then_ reconfigure/recompile Qt , and then your application. If you use other C++ libs the need to be compiled with the same flag (and Visual Studio compiler), too.

Hope this helps.

> Also this is my first time using qt mailing list. There is no reply button or
> simple hint to use.
> How hard is to reply simple message.

This is just a standard mailing list that most people read through their e-mail client. So replying is the same as replying to any other mail ...

Regards

Kai