[Development] Vulkan

Tom Kulaga tommy8927 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 03:31:06 CEST 2016

Thanks guys for the detailed updates. I an appreciate any big sweeping
changes, aren't lite nor simple.

I was after using Vulkan (to learn the API) with a widgets interface for
now and going with the native window handle sounds simplest and best.

I'll give it a try (a D3D12 type vulkan widget) and see what I come up with
and if it's going to be of use to anyone I'll post it.

Thanks again