[Development] CI failures

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt eskil.abrahamsen-blomfeldt at qt.io
Tue Apr 26 09:53:57 CEST 2016

Den 23.04.2016 13:11, skrev Simon Hausmann:
> Hi,
>
> Usually the CI system won't rebuild depending modules, but in this case no builds exist of qtbase. That is because MinGW 5.3 was added to the CI system - replacing MinGW 4.9 - maybe yesterday (I'm not sure exactly when) and qtbase doesn't compile with it.
>
> I'll try to get access to a laptop and see if I can revert the changes.

Hi,

MinGW 5.3 apparently includes some of the Directwrite 2 APIs, but not
all, so my configure test would pass, but then the actual code would
fail to compile. Friedemann has a patch here which fixes it:

     https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/156927/

--
Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt
Senior Manager, Qt Graphics/Multimedia